- 3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate Dressing is clinically proven to reduce CRBSIs by 60% and catheter colonisations by 61% in a randomised control trial¹ 1 Timsit JF, et al. Randomized Controlled Trial of Chlorhexidine Dressing and Highly Adhesive Dressing for Preventing Catheter-Related Infections in critically ill adults. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2012; 186 (12):1272-1278.
- Reduces the risks and costs of suture-related needlestick injuries
- Removes cleanly from skin without unnecessary damage or pain
- Combined system means fewer products to purchase and stock
- Skin-friendly materials improve comfort and mobility
- Designed to be worn for up to 7 days
- A sutureless securement device/system, designed to
eliminate the need for suturing catheters to skin,
reducing the risks of needlestick injuries.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Easy application securement base with no mechanical doors or wings- Dressing with application frame makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
- The waterproof film dressing provides a barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
3M™ PICC/CVC Securement Device is used to secure Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs) and short term Central Venous Catheters (CVCs) to the skin without sutures
Securement device with silicone adhesive that balances secure adhesion with gentleness to skin, incorporates a Tegaderm CHG Securement dressing
- To secure Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC's) and short term Central Venous Catheters (CVC's)
- 'Single package with device and antimicrobial CHG dressing