- Dual cure provides light-cure control and the assurance of a complete cure.
- High fluoride release.
- Excellent mechanical properties, plus it's radiopaque and biocompatible.
- High fluoride release protects against secondary caries
- The 3M™ ESPE™ Aplicap™ system for easy handling, consistent preparation and reliable quality
- Conservative cavity preparation, fluoride release and fast, easy technique make it ideal for geriatric and pediatric patients.
Photac™ Fil Quick material is a fluoride-releasing, resin-modified glass ionomer. It's self-adhesive property eliminates the need for bonding and cavity conditioning. The result is a fast and easy solution for treating anxious pediatric and geriatric patients.
50 Capsules in shade A2
- Primary teeth restorations
- Permanent Class III and V restorations
- Permanent small Class I restorations
- Semi-permanent Class I and II restoratio
- Fissure sealing