- An all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing allows continuous I.V. site observation
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection with integrated chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) gel pad
- CHG gel pad provides antimicrobial activity suppressing skin flora regrowth for up to seven days and allows delivery of CHG under the catheter
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce the risk of catheter colonisation in patients with central venous and arterial catheters
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce major catheter related infection by 67% in a randomised controlled trial in ICU patients with central venous and arterial catheters
- Waterproof cover over dressing and I.V. site is recommended when showering
3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to the skin.
3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is our all in one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing. Proven to reduce catheter related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) and catheter colonisation, they combine antimicrobial activity with the high performance of Tegaderm dressings.
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Short peripheral and midline venous catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Dialysis catheters