- An all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing allows continuous I.V. site observation
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection with integrated chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) gel pad
- CHG gel pad provides antimicrobial activity suppressing skin flora regrowth for up to seven days and allows delivery of CHG under the catheter
- Indicated and clinically proven to reduce the risk of catheter colonisation in patients with central venous and arterial catheters
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility to easily assess for early signs of infection
- Integrated design allows for easy and consistent application
- Reinforcing document tape strip allows for documentation and can help secure hubs, lumens and tubing
3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to the skin.
3M™ Tegaderm™ CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is our all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing. Proven to reduce catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) and catheter colonisation, they combine antimicrobial activity with the high performance of Tegaderm dressings.
- Short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Dialysis catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Other percutaneous devices